What You Can Do As Parents...
- Talk to your child about their day. Ask them “What did you find most interesting today?” “What was your favorite topic area today?
- Share with the teacher your child’s areas of interest, as this may support your child to become engaged with their learning.
- Speak with your child’s teacher to learn how they will be covering the curriculum for your child as each school tailors this to meet the needs of your child and their peers.
- Talk to your children about the topics, themes and areas being taught and have a conversation about it with them.
- It is important to remember that each child is different; some may find parts of their learning program more challenging than others.