Code of Conduct for Students and Parents
Following measures implemented by the school should be strictly adhered to:-
- Students have to be punctual. The students who are late, may be sent back home, without any prior notice and will have to miss classes that day.
School gates will be closed at 08:25 hours. Thereafter, no student/visitor will be allowed inside without permission of the Principal.
- The visiting hours of the school (to be strictly adhered to) are 09:00 am – 01.00 pm – Monday to Friday. Parents are requested to consult school diary for rules and regulations for meeting with Principal / Admin and communicating with teachers.
- Parents are not permitted to meet teachers in the class room(s) other than the PTM days. Please refer School Almanac to meet the teachers other than PTM days.
- Medium of Instruction and Conversation is English Only.
- All students will compulsorily carry identity cards issued by the school and slung around their neck/suitably displayed.
- Students should carry the School Almanac everyday without fail. Parents are requested to duly fill the declarations and undersign the undertakings in the School Almanac.
- Students should greet the teachers of the school, whenever they meet them.
- Students are expected to maintain a high standards, in their general behavior and manner of speech.
- Students should have deep respect and a dedication to their work.
- Attentiveness in class and regularity in assignments are of utmost importance.
- All students should feel and take honest pride, in keeping their school premises clean.
- Attendance on the reopening day and last working day of the term is mandatory.
a) No leave or absence is granted, other than exceptional reasons and on the submission of prior written application letter by the parents.
b) In case of continued absence due to sickness a medical certificate has to be sent to school.
c) Serious action will be taken by the Principal for breach of discipline, irregularity of attendance and unsanctioned leave.
d)In case of contagious disease the school must be informed within 3 days..
e)In case of leave on medical ground, a fitness certificate has to be produced when the child reports back to school.
- If any student is found in the possession of fire – crackers, water pistols, periodicals, magazine, posters, pictures, mobile phones, CD’s, Computer games, they will be liable for confiscation. Mobile phones and other electronic items are prohibited gadgets and Parents of such students will be informed in writing. In case of default again, appropriate disciplinary action will be initiated.
- All students will be dressed properly and smartly in the specified pattern of school uniform. Parents must ensure correct length of school skirt / shirt worn. Supervisors will check the same during their rounds.
- Please cut the nails, clean ears and trim the hair of your child regularly to maintain proper hygiene.
- No gold ornaments allowed in the school for girls as earrings, anklets or necklace, loss of which, school shall not be held responsible for. Avoid putting bindis, mehandi to girls.
- Surprise checks will be carried out at least once in a month for students of Primary / Upper Primary classes on regular basis.
- Attendance of students will compulsorily be taken every day by the teachers, you are requested to avoid absenteeism.
- It will be mandatory for the parent to inform the class teacher in writing if the ward is required to miss the school / class on a particular day. Parents are requested not to approach the school for picking up/relieving their child in the middle of the school/half day.
- The parents are requested to interact with the teachers/ maushies in a respectful manner to set an example for their child to follow the same. It has been noticed that at times the parents treat the teachers as care-takers and raise their voice as such. Any grievances can be discussed and sorted in a mature manner.
- Any communication to the Principal / Class Teacher, must be sent in a sealed envelope with the name of the child, class, division and roll no. clearly mentioned, on the envelope.
- The Principal’s permission is required for the following:
a) To make a collection for any purpose.
b) To arrange for a party, picnic or meeting.
c) To join sports meet or participate in games, not arranged by the school.
- Parents / guardians are not allowed to go to the class or have a meeting with the teachers during class hours.
- Parents are requested to inform the school immediately, about a change of address or telephone numbers.
- The Parents should pay the School Fee / Transport Fee in time without lapse. No reminders shall be sent again and again to the parents for the same. Kindly refer school Almanac for the details regarding the schedule of Fee payment.
- The parents availing the School Transport are supposed to wait at the bus stop for the bus. No phone calls shall be made to the parents not available at the stops . The bus shall not wait and move on to reach the school in time and avoid unnecessary delays. It shall not return in any case to pick up the child again.
- Apart from academic evaluations, certain evaluations are done based on parents initiative towards their child mentioned below:
a) IndusChampion of the year Award (Pre Primary / Primary / Upper Primary).
b) IndusChampion of the year-Excellence in Academics ( Class wise).
c) IndusChampion for Outstanding Transformation ( Class wise).
d) IndusChampion Reader of the year (Across the school).
e) Rolling Trophy : IndusChampion House of the Year.
f) Induschampion Go-Getter Award ( Across the School).
g) IndusChampion Master/Ms Etiquettes of the year ( Across the school).
h) IndusChampion for the highest Attendance ( Across the school).
i) IndusChampion Good Samaritan Award ( Across the school).
j) IndusChampions People’s Person (Social Skills: Across the school).
k) IndusChampion Best Tiffin Award ( Across the school).
l) IndusChampion Award for the best groomed child ( Across the school).
m) IndusChampion for Excellence in Sports ( Primary / Upper Primary).
- Apart from the above recognition, many other competitions are a part of the curriculum held over the year to sharpen the students skills and enhance their personalities provide balanced schooling. Kindly refer the School Almanac for more details.
- Students must adhere to the proper code of conduct. School reserves the right to suspend a student whose conduct may have an adverse influence on other students, or is found persistently mischievous and guilty of misconduct.
- The school seeks your cooperation in ensuring adherence to all the above rules.